All capitalised terms provided in the Price List are described in detail in Flywize Terms & Conditions.
No fee for submission of the Claim
Flywize pursues the Claim free of charge and does not charge anything if the Flight Compensation is not recovered from the operating flight carrier (airline).
Flywize Service Fee
- If the Claim is successful, the agreed part of the Flight Compensation will be deducted from the Flight Compensation paid by the airline (Service Fee).
- Flywize Service Fee:
- If Flywize is successful with enforcing the Claim, Flywize is entitled to its Service Fee, which will be deducted from Flight Compensation.
- For all Claims, the Service Fee is 35% of the received Flight Compensation, non-including applicable VAT.
- In case the Client also claims reimbursement of expenses, Flight Compensation includes a fixed amount of handling fee in the amount of 25,- EUR (in word: twenty-five euros).
- If the Client uses the affiliate code from affiliate partner of Flywize, the Service Fee is remunerated accordingly. The Client must enter the affiliate code upon Assignment. Otherwise, it's not possible to apply the affiliate code, not even by subsequently sending the affiliate code via email or similar menas. In such case, Service Fee of 35 % excluding VAT will be deducted from the received Flight Compensation, including a fixed amount of handling fee of 25,- EUR (in word: twenty-five euros), from the reimbursement of expenses (if applicable.)
- If settlement with the airline is not reached or in other cases, when the Flight Compensation recovery process would be more effective and (or) quicker, Flywize will initiate Legal Proceedings in accordance with the Article 3, Section 3.5. of Terms & Conditions, and will be entitled to the increased Service Fee in order to cover additional costs of the Legal Proceedings (e.g. court fees, translation costs, attorney fees, administrative costs) (Legal Action Fee).
- The Legal Action Fee is only charged, if the Client gave his (her) written approval for such actions and will be deducted from the Flight Compensation in addition to the Service Fee.
- The Legal Action Fee is 15% of the received Flight Compensation, non-including applicable VAT. For avoidance of any doubts, the 15% of the received Flight Compensation does not include the attorney fees or administrative costs (the costs that necessarily incurred from the proceeding which the losing party is obliged to pay to the winning party) to which reimbursement is Flywize entitled after the court rendered the judgment.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
- As the registered office of Flywize is located in Slovak Republic, the amount of value added tax (VAT) (if applicable) to be paid is stipulated by the laws of Slovak Republic in accordance with the legally stipulated rate.
In case of discrepancies between the English version of Price List and any other language, the Slovak text shall prevail.
This document was last updated on December 21st, 2023.